Sunday, October 14, 2012

BirchBox

Its been a while since I last blogged   I cant seem to get out of this slump I'm in.  I feel fine physically and mentally, I just haven't felt much like writing.  Does this make sense??  I mean I really wanna write but don't have any idea what I want to write about.  Maybe its called writers blog....I don't know.  Anyhoo I did get a very exciting box in the mail yesterday. 
A pretty brown and pink box.

  




My very first Birchbox.  If you're not familiar with what a Birtchbox is, its a small box sent each month filled with neat samples of cosmetics and other goodies.  
My box contained; 
a sample bottle of Viva La Juicy La Fleur
a sample tube of Jouer lip enhancer
a sample box of  Mary-Lou Manizier from the Balm Cosmetics
and
a sample pouch, three days worth of Vitivia capsules
oh yes, and a Luna Protein bar with chocolate and peanut butter...YUMMY!!!!!!
So far I have tried the lip enhancer and to my hopeful heart it didn't work. Anyway that's what my husband said.  He said that my lips did not grow.  :(  But it did make them softer for like 10 min.  Personally I still prefer my EOS lip balm.  
Overall I loved my box full of goodies and it is nice to receive a little something in the mail just for me each month, and for only $10 its not like I'm burning a whole in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment