Thursday, August 30, 2012

Secret Sister Gift Ideas


For the last few weeks at my church the ladies including myself have been participating in a fun activity where we draw another lady's name and become their secret sister for the next six weeks.  Each week we bring a $5 gift for our secret sister and at the end of six weeks we have a reveal luncheon where we bring a $10 gift and reveal who we are to our secret sister.  It's really just a fun way to get to know different ladies at our church.   We do this every year, and every year I look forward to it.  Not because of the gifts I get (though I do love that part too) but because it's so much fun to get creative and think of a great gifts under $5-10, either homemade or store bought.  Some ideas I found for homemade gift giving are below. 
Just click on the link for the tutorials.  

I LOVE the idea of having a bunch of these, maybe one for each day of the week.  :)
Crafty Staci Blog
   These bookmarks are so pretty.
Country Living

                                                What a pretty bracelet, I want one :)
Sew.Craft.Create Blog
 YUMMY!!!!
Country Living

So those are my favorite picks for homemade gift ideas.  I cant wait to show everyone the tutorial for the gift I have made for my secret sister for the big reveal in a week or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment