Friday, August 31, 2012

Bath and Body Works


One of my favorite shops in the mall has always been Bath and Body Works.  Unfortunately since my shopping days have come to a major slow down I haven't been to my favorite store in some time.  
Years I think.  :(
Anyhoo, while I was doing some online window shopping yesterday I noticed that they were having one of their good sales.  Buy any three body products, and get three free.  I called up my husband and asked him very nicely if he wouldn't mind if we did a little lotion shopping today.  To my surprise (although not really, he usually don't care what I purchase) he said sure.  Whoop, whoop!! That's all I needed to hear, 
so off we went to the mall. 
It was like being three years old and stepping into Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, 
boy have I missed this store.
I purchased five body butter's, one body lotion and I had a coupon for one free mini, which I chose the vanilla body mist.  On top of that, the nice lady at the counter gave me a 20% off my entire purchase coupon. 


My total at the register came to $88 and some change, but we only paid $34 for all of it.  What a great deal. That my dear readers is my favorite way to shop!!

Has anyone else had a great deals this week?  Any good deals going on right now that I probably don't know about? I would love to hear about them.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment