Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Cleaning Challenge day #1

Why yes this is my second post for the day.  I guess you could say I'm blog happy.  Or maybe I'm spring happy.  Yep that's it, I'm happy spring time is finally here.  The flowers are blooming, the birds sound happy, and people are getting into the mood.

Spring Cleaning mood that is :)

And as much as I love to clean  (insert sarcasm) I really do enjoy organizing more.  So I have decided to link up to Mandy over at Biblical Homemaking for the Spring Cleaning Challenge.


What will I be organizing you ask??  Well my little pretties feast your eyes on this.


This is our wonderful little hall way junk closet.  It's where we throw everything!!! My goal is to take everything out, organize it, and put it all back in.  It's a big challenge but I think I'm up for it, what do you think??  Do you have anything that needs to be organized?

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment